Heres one which i learnt from vikram bindras dad.for this we made a kind of thick mackerel chutney or spread which was great as a canape topping.
- canned mackerel in tomato sauce- drained 1 can
- red onion chopped- 50 gms
- green chilli chopped- 1-2 no depending on how hot you want it to be
- fresh coriander sprigs- 1-2 chopped.
- lemon /lime juice- enough to give it that kick.
thats all thats required. really you could whizz it in a chopper/moulinex or mix well together with a fork. spread on top of crackers and serve.